The following points themselves explain about some tangible benefits of recruiting Nepalese workers:
- ~ Nepalese workers are familiar for their honesty and hard work. They have created a notable reputation since they were dispatched to work abroad.
- ~Nepalese workers are renowned for their loyalty, hard working nature, discipline, higher degree of devotion toward their work, high sense of responsibility and rare quality of adaptability to newer conditions.
- ~ The procedure and formalities of recruiting Nepalese workers are simple.
- ~ Nepalese workers are comparatively more cost effective and their hiring cost is lower compared to other labor exporting countries.
- ~ Nepalese workers are laborious and have a high degree of dedication and devotion towards their work.
- ~ Nepalese workers are peace loving.
- ~ Among the manpower exporting countries of the region Nepal offers the most competitive salary, terms and conditions of services.
- ~ Nepalese workers have the experience and familiarity with the extreme climatic conditions.